Middle School Athletic Information
MS Athletic Director
(810) 591- 1809
ATTENTION ALL SPRING ATHLETES:
ALL ATHLETES MUST HAVE BOTH COVID TESTING FORM 1 and FORM 2 COMPLETED AND RETURNED TO THE SCHOOL TO PARTICPATE IN ATHLETICS. CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO PRINT BOTH FORMS:
- All athletes must register online at https://swartzcreek-mi.finalforms.com and complete all the required information.
- An updated physical (completed on or after 4/15/20) will need to be turned in to the Main Office prior to the first day of practice.
- Physicals completed on 4/15/19 and after, will need an MHSAA Health Questionnaire form filled out and submitted to the Main Office prior to the first day of practice. The MHSAA Health Questionnaire Form can be found on the list to the right.
- Students who have not completed the online registration and turned in the propoer physical information will not be allowed to practice. No exceptions!
- Swartz Creek Middle School Athletic Rules require that students ride the buses to and from all events. An exception may be granted by speaking directly with the Coach - prior to the event. (Travel Release forms may be considered on an Urgent Family Need basis).