Welcome to German at Swartz Creek Middle School! My top priorities are for my students to develop confidence, compassion, teamwork skills and critical thinking, and of course, learn German!
In my class, a well-prepared student has...
- a binder or two-pocket folder just for German
- lined paper (spiral bound or loose leaf)
- a writing utensil!
- separate notebook, pocket, or folder for German diary entries
- a dry-erase marker (I will supply the first one)
Resources (each of these has a website and a smartphone/tablet app):
- leo.org (a great online dictionary)
- memrise (flashcard tool)
- duolingo (doesn't line up 100% with our curriculum, but still great extra practice!)
*Details on each syllabus may change slightly as we progress through the year.
Each hour has its own Google Classroom site with a unique access code. If your child has trouble accessing their site, let me know and I can help you out!